Minggu, 05 Mei 2013

#1 G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figure Reviews


Buy G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figure For Sale.


You can buy G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figure at best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options, availability and additional information about G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figure by click the link on the bottom of this post.

The black edition 3 3/4" figure is inspired by the classic comic issue #38 in which a black suited COBRA COMMANDER rants to a crowd of COBRA followers.A variant of the 3 3/4" Black Suited COBRA COMMANDER, the blue version features COBRA COMMANDER is his blue "Springfield Country Club" blazer.The rise of COBRA began with one man's dazzling lies which mesmerized the entire town of Springfield, the birthplace of the evil COBRA organization. Figure comes with a podium and COBRA banner, and is sold in a protective case.



G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figure


oplink/B001DBR0RG/clink opimg/41rzxjG4ZTL.jpgclimg
clref


G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figure Overview:


  • San Diego 2008 Comic-Con Exclusive
  • Black suit with blue hood
  • Outer protective casing
  • Mint Condition

oplink/B001DBR0RG/clinkG.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Cobra Commander (Black Suit) Action Figureclref




G.I. Joe SDCC Exclusive Reviews
,

9 out of 10 based on 104 ratings







Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar